High Speed, High Quality, Best Service
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200|
|Material:||PC Or ABS||Connection:||Phosphor Bronze|
|Standard:||Cat5e||Install:||Install With XL-020 Or XL-020D|
|Color:||White Body Grey Base||Application:||Networking, Telecommunication|
110 wiring block,
mdf terminal block
highband 10 pair module terminal block PC material
High performance cross connection system enabling the user to both jumper and patch on the same module. Very easy to install and maintain. Terminates 2 four pair UTP cables. Recommended use is to hard wire the entire system and use patch cords(which will over-ride the installed connections) for all the adds, moves and changs. Modules also allow for centre port test access for individual date circuits, minimising any network downtime. Identical dimensions to 10 pair LSA-PLUS Serier 2 modules, allowing normal mounting hardware to be used. Dedicated frames also available -see frames, racks and cabinets section.
1) From the closet to the workstation, the 110 connect system offers a complete,
cost-effective means to wire a building for unshielded and shielded twisted pair,
fiber optic and coaxial applications
2) Patch panels and jacks are available in T568A, T568B and RJ25C (3-pair) wiring
standards, making the 110 connect system adaptable to changing requirement
3) With clamp modules used for 19" cabinet, complete reed construction and
4) IDC: phosphor bronze and silver plating (20 - 50 inches)
5) Suitable diameter: 0.4 - 0.6mm
6) Durability: 200 cycles
7) Anti-burn performance: plastic parAt made from PC, meeting international
8) Intermediate resistance: no more than 2.5mΩ in normal atmosphere pressure
(not including bulk resistor)
9) Insulated resistance: no less than 1,000MΩ in normal atmosphere
10) The intensity of anti-currency: DC 1,000V (AC, 700V), no puncture and
flash-over phenomenon in one minute. In accordance with industry standard
11) Label: clear label to ensure easy operation
12) Type: 110 modules
13) Provides 100 pairs, without-legs
14) Standard: international ISO / IEC11801 and TIA / EIA568
15) Combines easy termination features of 110-style punch-down system with proven
performance characteristics of modular jacks.
Cables To Go's Cat5e Patch Panels provide optimum performance, interfacing multi-vendor
equipment. Each panel comes with 110-type termination, while meeting and
exceeding EIA/TIA TSB-40 CAT5e connecting hardware specifications. The clear numbering
on both the front and back of each panel gives you a quick and easy way to
identify cable runs and the high density 19in panel design will save you valuable
space in your rack.
Termination: 110-type; Size: 2U,3U
Space saving, high-density 19in panel design
Designed to mount to any standard 19in Rack or Cabinet
50μ gold-plated contacts
Black electrostatic powder-coated steel
Accommodates top, bottom or side cable entry
Write-on designation label with clear holder on front and rear
Rear cover with wire management bar to ensure proper patch cables bend radius and
For EIA/TIA T568B/A wiring configuration
Exceeds EIA/TIA TSB 40A connecting hardware specifications
Mfr: Cables To Go
Why Choose Us:
1.Professional manufacturer, 100% tested.
2.Customers solutions in days, not weeks.
3.Warmly services with careful attentions.
4.Can provide your specific inquiry within 24 hours.
5.Save much costs, bring more benefit for customer to expand business.
1. Q: How can I get your quotation?
A: Please provide us informations as below:
1. Item Number.
3. Company Profile (Name, Tel, Fax, Address, and Webpage)
4. Any Other Relevant Details.
2. Q: How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
3. Q: Terms of payment?
A: We accept payment as the following.
1).100% TT in advance.
2). 30% T/T deposit, 70% balance before delivery.
3). Large quantity, Can Discuss
4. Q: Can you do OEM?
A: Yes we can.
5. Q: What about delivery time?
A: 1) Samples: within one week.
2) Goods: 15-20days usually. Depends on your order qty.
6. Q: Can i get your e-catalog?
A: You can give me a inquiry, i will send it to your email.
7. We have been 30 years experience in this field. We are the prefessional supplier that you can trust.
SEND ME A INQUIRY NOW! I WILL GIVE YOU A BEST OFFER!
Contact Person: Lulu Cen