Andreas SandvikVery experienced manufacturer!!
Kristober GomezA Reliable, Trusted and Experienced Manufacturer You Can Count On
ilker ErimezThey gave complete solutions of Telecommunication.
احمد عبداللهYour AMP TYCO picabond connectors used for Iran telecom works excellent,our client is very satisfied with the quality.
Indoor FTTH Distribution Box 1 Pair Optical Fiber End User Terminal Box
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||Fiber Optic Terminal Box||Connector Type||No|
|Install Method||Wall Mounted||Application||FTTH, FTTx|
fiber optic cable accessories,
fiber cable accessories
FTTH Distribution Box 1 pair Optical Fiber End User Terminal Box for indoor
- The telecommunication network, mereopolitan area network, optical fiber communication system;
- Optical testing equipment / instucment
- CATV optical fiber , optical fiber sensor
- Optical fiber broadband access network, FTTH optical fiber
- Optical fiber broadband frame, frame type and wall type optical fiber distribution unit
1. Small size and light weight for easy installation compact body.
2. Design for indoor.
3. Easy installations: Ready for wall mount – installation kits provided.
4. Adapter slots used – No screws and tools needed for installing adapters.
5. Saving space: design for easier installation and maintenances:
6. Lower layer for splicing .
7. Fully stable adapter panel, no risk of movement.
8. Anti-UV, Ultra viotet resistant and railfall resistant
FTTH Communications found in ADC a partner with the same goals—drive out costs and push capital expenditure off as far as possible.
These were the design objectives of the FDH. Yet the main benefits that accrue to FTTH Communications come from satisfied subscribers, according to Schultz. “If you construct the outside
plant in the right way, you can really drive costs down. This is allowing us to spend capital on new
technologies for subscribers, such as video on demand and interactive TV. We spend less on the
outside plant so we can spend more on services,” said Schultz.
The MDU 216 Splitter Terminal from Optic Network Technology is rugged, low cost, low profile interconnection between central office and multi-dwelling units of FTTx application.
The design of MDU 216 splitter terminal combines the functionality of a local convergence cabinet with MDU terminal.
Its multi-layer design allows installers to access only the components necessary for initial installation or subscriber turn-up. It can house the splitter and allows for pigtail splicing of distribution/drop cables as needed.
1. ndoor or outdoor rated
2. available 1x4, 1x8, 1x16 splitter as well as 2x4, 2x8, 2x16 splitter
3. Max. up 16 pcs of FTTH drop cable or pigtails
4. Suitable for wall-mounting or pole mounting application
5. 2 pcs of inlet ports and 16 pcs of outlet ports