High Speed, High Quality, Best Service
|Place of Origin:||ZHEJIANG, China|
|Brand Name:||ANSHI or OEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pieces per Month|
|Name:||2u 48 Port Patch Panel||Type:||UTP|
|Port:||48 Ports||Height:||2U, 19''|
48 Ports 2U 19'' Cat5e 110-IDC UTP Patch Panel
A patch panel is a connecting hardware system (typically rackmounted) that facilitates cable termination and cabling administration using patch cords. One shorter patch cord will plug into the front side, whereas the back holds the connection of a much longer and more permanent cable. The assembly of hardware is arranges so that a number of circuits, usually of the same or similar type, appear on jacks for monitoring, interconnecting, and testing circuits in a convenient, flexible manner.
Patch panels offer the convenience of allowing technicians to quickly change the path of select signals, without the expense of dedicated switching equipment. This was first used by early telephone exchanges, where the telephone switchboard (a massive array of patch panels) and a large room full of telephone operators running it was ubiquitous.
• Lead-free & RoHS compliant, certified by TUV.
• Meet the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 2nd edition and CENELEC EN 50173-1
cabling requirements for Category 5e performance.
• Comply with requirements of ANSI/TIA-1096-A (FCC Part 68) and reliability requirements
of IEC 60603-7 series for RJ45 8-way connector.
• Voltage proof: 1000V DC or AC peak, contact-to contact.
• Current-carrying capacity: 0.75 Amps minimum
• Contact resistance: 20 MΩ maximum
• Insulation resistance: 500 MΩ minimum at 100V DC or 100 MΩ minimum at 500V DC
• Input to output resistance: 200 MΩ maximum
• DC resistance: 0.2 ohm maximum
• Mechanical operation: 750 cycles minimum for insertion / withdrawal with modular plug
20 cycles minimum for cable re-termination
• Effectiveness of connector coupling devices: 50N (11 lbf) for 60s±5s
• Temperature: -10℃~60℃
• Humidity: 10%~90%RH
Contact Person: lulu