High Speed, High Quality, Best Service
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500|
|Material:||ABS Or PC+ABS||Capacity:||10|
|GDT:||With Or Without||Environment:||Indoor Or Outdoor|
|External Size:||295*143.5*81.5||Module:||One Pair STB Module|
telecom distribution box,
10 pairs STB distribution box for Subscriber Terminal Block with protection
1) Made of highly impact resistant ABS+PC
2) Flammability according to UL 94-V0
3) Protection IP 55
4) Smallest distribution box designed for outdoors
6) Easy operation and wide range of wire
1) Working temperature: -20℃ ～ 40℃
2) Storage temperature: -25℃ ～55℃
3) Relative humidity: ≤85%(+30℃)
4) Atmospheric pressure: 70kPa ～106kPa
5) Appearance: the color of all metal and plastic parts is uniform, without any scratch, rust, crusting and cracks.
6) The labels are clear and complete.
Molded from impact resistant, chemical resistant plastic.
Standard backmount frame included for mounting terminal blocks.
Easy access for terminations.
Simple hand tools and minimum skills required for installation.
Minimum twenty year life cycle.
Lid snaps in open position for easy access during installation.
Lid may be locked to reduce the possibility of unauthorized entry.
Rubber grommets at all drop wire entry and exit ports.
All wire contacts are internal and environmentally sealed.
No wire stripping required.
All grounding hardware included.
For mounting to walls, wood, metal or concrete poles.
Available in 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-pair configurations.
May be ordered fully populated - terminals are pre-installed and cable ready.
May be ordered empty - terminals to be added on an "as-needed" basis.
May be ordered pre-stubbed to customer specifications.
• No wire stripping required.
• IDC type connections - minimum bare wire exposure.
• Wire contacts are totally gel encapsulated.
• Wire organizing guides for easy housekeeping.
• Wide termperature range performance (-40F to +250F).
• No special tools required for installation.
• Test probe makes testing quick and easy without removing wires.
• Small, compact design.
• May be used for a wide variety of applications.
• Clean, non-toxic.
• All 0.32 to 0.9mm (22-26 gague) wire connection applications.
• Modular blocks available in 10, 50 and 100 pairs (unprotected).
Contact Person: Lulu Cen