High Speed, High Quality, Best Service
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500|
|Name:||Subscriber Terminal Block||Capacity:||5|
|Protection Level:||IP55||GDT:||With Or Without|
|Environment:||Indoor Or Outdoor||External Size:||210*135*85|
5 Pairs Outdoor Distribution Box For Subscriber Terminal Block Module
Drop wire connector: Gauge range: 0.4 to 1.2 mm diameter; Insulation diameter: 5
mm maximum diameter
Pair connector: Gauge range: 0.4 to 1.2 mm diameter; Insulation diameter:3 mm maximum
Current conducting capacity:20 A, 10 A per conductor for 10 minutes at least without
causing deformation of the module.
Molded from impact resistant, chemical resistant plastic.
Easy access for terminations.
Small in size, lightweight.
Simple hand tools and minimum skills required for installation.
Minimum twenty year life cycle.
For mounting to walls, wood, metal or concrete poles.
For housing up to two drop wire pairs.
May be ordered with or without IDC terminals.
• Impact & UV resistant plastic housing.
• Compact, visually appealing design.
• Splash proof, weather resistant.
• Rubber grommets for all wire entry/exit ports.
• Built-in wire strain relief.
• Grounding hardware included.
Insulation Displacement (IDC) Type Connections
• "Snap-down" IDC connectors ensure positive metal-to-metal contact.
• No wire stripping required.
• Clear plastic housings allow for a visual inspection of IDC contacts.
• Will accept 0.4 - 1.1mm (26-18 gauge) conductors.
Gel Encapsulated Metal Contacts.
• Totally encapsulated wire connection points provide complete protection from all environmental conditions.
• Built-in capability for a primary subscriber line and an extension drop.
• May be ordered with or without protection (a range of VDC rated protectors are available to match customer specifications).
• Test capabilities - line may be tested in both directions without disconnecting wires.
• Available with R.F. filter, half ringer and Maintenance termination Unit (MTU).
• Other electronic enhancements may be included per customer specifications.
• Designed for mounting on walls or poles.
• Excellent for all indoor and outdoor applications.
• Incoming dropwire size (1-pair) 18 to 24 AWG
• Outgoing subscriber wire size (2-pairs) 22 to 26 AWG
Contact Person: lulu